Badrinath Yatra 2020, Badrinath Temple Open 2021. 3 Days Travel Time. explore most sacred shrines of Ek Dham & the amazing views of Hills.
The holy town of Badrinath falls under the Chamoli district. It is located at a height of around 3,000 m above sea level. Geographically, the town lies in Garhwal hills region. It’s location on the banks of the Alaknanda River makes it appear even more beautiful and divine. Badrinath Yatra 2021.
If you start your travel from Kedarnath, it will take you two days (by road) to reach the holy town of Badrinath Dham. The Indo-China border lies in close vicinity of the town. En route to this popular Chardham destination, you can also make a visit to Hemkund Sahib, a much known Sikh pilgrimage destination.. Badrinath Temple भगवान विष्णु magazine.
Popular Tourist place
- Badrinath Ji
DAY 01 : Haridwar – Joshimath (255kms/9hr)
Morning on arrival at Haridwar Railway Station / Jolly Grant airport, later drive to Visit Rudraprayg enroute . Joshimath Check in Hotel. Joshimath Overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 02 : Day 02: Joshimath to Badrinath (45 kms/1hr)
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakamal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus).Back to Joshimath Check In Hotel Night Halt.
DAY 03 : Badrinath To Haridwar .(260 Kms 8 Hours)
Joshimath. drive to Rishikesh. Laxmanjhulla Local Sight Seeing and Move to Haridwar Railway Station, Tour End.
TOUR AND SERVICES ENDS
Terms & Condition
- A/C will be switched off on Hilly Routes.
- Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.( Onley rule allows CharDham Yatra and Do Dham Yatra and Ek Dham Yatra Tour )
- For out station duty driver will not drive after Night. & Hills After Sunset as per gov Rule.
- Terms and conditions shall be available on RADHA RAMAN TRAVELS website namely https://radharamantravels.com
- Alcohol Not Allowed All Char Dham Yatra Tour
- Sir/ Mam please Check Belongings Before leaving The Car or Hotel / if you lost Anything Not Blame US
- Any delay caused by traffic etc will not be the responsibility of Radha Raman Travels.
- if you Go out of Route Ur Tour ( Different Places ) then extra charges for Car.
- Sightseeing will be done as per the itinerary (Vehicle would not be allowed to go off the route.)
Badrinath Yatra 2021 You Can Never Forget to Visit the Sacred Town of Badrinath Dham.
How To Reach Badrinath Temple
Reach Badrinath By Air
The domestic airport named Jolly Grant is located at Dehradun. You can, therefore, take a flight from Delhi to Jolly Grant, 317 km from the town of Badrinath. Once you are at the airport, you can decide to hire a cab which will take you to the popular Badrinath shrine. The charges for hiring cab will be anywhere between Rs 9,000 and Rs 10,000.
Reach Badrinath By Railway (By Train)
If you plan to travel by rail, there are three railway stations that lie close to the holy town of Badrinath – Rishikesh (300 km), Haridwar (310 km) and Kotdwar (330 km). Depending on your preferences, you can first arrive at any of this railway stations and then catch a cab to reach Badrinath Dham!
Reach Badrinath By Road (By Taxi Or Car Rent)
Badrinath shrine is also easy to reach by road. The pilgrimage town remains well connected via road to all the popular locations in and outside the state. There are regular tourist buses from places like New Delhi, Rishikesh and Haridwar to take you to the town of Badrinath. If you take a tourist bus from Delhi to Badrinath, it will cost around Rs 800-900 per passenger. Badrinath Yatra 2021.