Kedarnath Yatra 2021 3 Days Travel Time. explore most sacred shrines of Ek Dham & the amazing views of Hills.
Situated at a height of around 3,580 m above sea level, the town of Kedarnath falls in the Garhwal region of the majestic Himalayan ranges. The entire area around the town exudes a devine aura, that’s such a pleasure to experience. Kedarnath is surrounded with dense forests of alpine and rhododendron trees. The serenity that this holy town features is another best thing.
Kedarnath is visited by pilgrims who want to seek the blessings of Lord Shiva, the major deity at this place. However, it’s not just the religious sacredness that pulls in tourists in large numbers. It’s also the natural beauty of the town and views of imposing Himalayals that compel travelers to come here and spend some quality time with their family and friends. Kedarnath Temple Shiva Uttarakhand.
Rishikesh to Kedarnath Yatra 286.km.
Popular Tourist place
- Kedarnath Ji
DAY 01 : Haridwar – Guptkashi or Phata (210kms/7hr)
Morning on arrival at Haridwar Railway Station / Jolly Grant airport, later drive to Visit Rudraprayg enroute . Guptkashi Check in Hotel. Guptkashi Overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 02 : Day 02: Guptkashi or Phata to Kedarnath (25kms/1hr)
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Kedarnath ji. Back to Guptkashi or Phata Check In Hotel Night Halt.
DAY 03 : Kedarnath To Haridwar (225 Kms 8 Hours)
Guptkashi drive to Rishikesh. Laxmanjhulla Local Sight Seeing and Move to Haridwar Railway Station, Tour End.
TOUR AND SERVICES INFO
Terms & Condition
- A/C will be switched off on Hilly Routes.
- Kedarnath Dham Yatra / Rishikesh to Kedarnath Yatra
- Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.( Onley rule allows CharDham Yatra and Do Dham Yatra and Ek Dham Yatra Tour )
- For out station duty driver will not drive after Night. & Hills After Sunset as per gov Rule.
- Terms and conditions shall be available on RADHA RAMAN TRAVELS website namely https://radharamantravels.com
- Alcohol Not Allowed All Char Dham Yatra Tour
- Sir/ Mam please Check Belongings Before leaving The Car or Hotel / if you lost Anything Not Blame US
- Any delay caused by traffic etc will not be the responsibility of Radha Raman Travels.
- if you Go out of Route Ur Tour ( Different Places ) then extra charges for Car.
- Sightseeing will be done as per the itinerary (Vehicle would not be allowed to go off the route.)
Kedarnath Yatra 2021 You Can Never Forget to Visit the Sacred Town of Badrinath Dham.
How To Reach Kedarnath
Reach Kedarnath By Air
If you prefer travelling by air, you can first reach the Jolly Grant Airport which is located in Dehradun. After your arrival at the airport, you can hire a cab to reach the town of Kedarnath by road, around 239 km away. There are regular flights from the Delhi (capital city of India) to the Jolly Grant Airport of Dehradun..
Reach Kedarnath By Rail (By Train)
When travelling by rail, you’ll need to first reach Rishikesh which is also the closest railway station from the town of Kedarnath. After arriving at Rishikesh railway station, you can hire a cab to reach Kedarnath. The distance between Rishikesh and Kedarnath is around 207 km by road.!
Reach Kedarnath By Road (By Taxi Or Car Rent)
Even when you travel by road, you’ll see that Kedarnath can be easily reached. To reach the Kedarnath shrine, you can first travel up to Gaurikund. From Gaurikund, you can undertake a trek of around 14 km to reach Kedarnath. Gaurikund has good road connections with places like Rishikesh, Haridwar, Dehradun etc. Kedarnath Yatra 2021.